‘Safety first’ is our motto.
Under the expert guidance of HSEQ training adviser, Margaret (Maggie) Tittums, Naanda Australia is committed to making safety a priority for its workforce, its clients and the wider community. As such, we take all reasonable and practical steps to achieve a safe and healthy working environment.
We have our own health, safety and environmental management systems, with comprehensive company policies and procedures, and induction programs relevant to our projects.
Our commitments include:
- Prioritising the safety of employees, clients and the community
- Performing high quality work that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Completing work on time and within budget
- Delivering a price-competitive service that is value for money
- Friendly and effective communication
- Training, mentoring and supporting our employees
- Maintaining the currency of all insurance requirements