Jane Tittums – Director
Aboriginal businesswoman, Jane Tittums, is the passion behind Naanda Australia. The company name is a reference to her Yamatji cultural language group, Nanda, (also spelt Nhanda), located in the Gascoyne Murchison areas of Western Australia.
A ‘Jane of all trades,’ she has extensive experience in managing her own businesses, and she strives for excellence on all levels. Constantly seeking to improve, she has achieved, or is working towards, the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Communications (Public Relations)
- Master of Business Administration (pending completion)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- Advanced Diploma in WSH – Work Health and Safety (pending completion)
Jane is highly regarded for her strong leadership skills, her attention to detail and her ability to get things done. She has more than 20 years’ experience as a certified trainer/assessor, and has previously worked at Rio Tinto.
She has an excellent, first-hand understanding of how things work in the private and government sectors.
Ian Bright – Director
B-Comm Accounting and Business Law
Ian’s current business the Allrid group has been successfully providing facilities services to many of Western Australia’s largest companies in Mining and Oil and Gas since 1976. With a background in Reconstruction and Advisory Services, Ian’s focus is on the business systems to ensure that all work is done safely, to the required standard and reporting to the client is accurate and transparent.
Services We Provide:
Facility Management Services
- Washroom Services
- Pest and Fumigation Quarantine Control Services
- Specialist Weed Control and Mapping
- Vegetation clearing
- Labour Hire
- Construction /
- Contractor Management