Jane Tittums – Director
Aboriginal businesswoman, Jane Tittums, is the passion behind Naanda Australia. The company name is a reference to her Yamatji cultural language group, Nanda, (also spelt Nhanda), located in the Gascoyne Murchison areas of Western Australia.
A ‘Jane of all trades,’ she has extensive experience in managing her own businesses, and she strives for excellence on all levels. Constantly seeking to improve, she has achieved, or is working towards, the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Communications (Public Relations)
- Master of Business Administration (pending completion)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Assessment and Training
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- Advanced Diploma in WSH – Work Health and Safety (pending completion)
Jane is highly regarded for her strong leadership skills, her attention to detail and her ability to get things done. She has more than 20 years’ experience as a certified trainer/assessor, and has previously worked at Rio Tinto.
She has an excellent, first-hand understanding of how things work in the private and government sectors.